Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tulip Trees

Three weeks ago after bringing Hotch back to work at Randolph Community College I noticed a stunning tulip tree on campus. It was in full bloom and looked heavenly.


I gathered up the kids to go on a photo shoot. They know when the buds are in full bloom here in NC that mom wants lots of pictures.


Not everyone was thrilled, but they know the drill!


Brax cracked me up with his sunglasses. He thought he was the coolest boy!


Delaney usually is my little model, but she wasn't in the mood at all.


Alyssa is becoming the loveliest young woman.


Seriously, those sun glasses made his day! Every picture he would readjust them.


Can you tell that they are done? Thanks for being such good sports guys.


These are my favorite shots from the day. Enjoy!





Love how delicate and graceful these tulip tree blooms are.



These beauties come in pink too! Wish I had gone a few days earlier because the pink tulip trees were already starting to lose their blooms.




No comments:

Post a Comment