Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Identity Cloaker

We love British television! Honestly, what's not to love about the Brits. The accent alone makes them so cool! Give me a British time period piece anytime and I am in heaven. For a while now I have been trying to figure out a way to back door BBC so we can watch their shows online during the current seasons. At last I have been successful! Just subscribed to Identity Cloaker in order to watch foreign television and it rocks!


The kids love this show and since we don't have cable they got their fill through the BBC. Love hearing them speak in a British accent after it ended.


They are so cute cuddled together on the love seat. Love seeing them glued to the screen. Mind you we have two couches, but they prefer to seat all together on the love seat.


You caught me! Yep, I'm taking another photo because I just can't get enough of my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment