Friday, October 12, 2012

Making the most of our time in Minnesota

After a long day on my feet visiting the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, Cafesjian's Carousel, Choo Choo Bob's Train Store and Izzy's Ice Cream (which was a total blast) my foot started hurting me later that night. My foot was swollen and in pain for the next four or five days. (It was probably due to the simple fact that I am so overweight. Major bummer!) Since it was so painful the next day we just took it easy. (Thanks for being so understanding Desiree.) After lunch we headed over to the park so the kids could play.


Brax made this stick fort under the slide.


Later that night Ryan showed me how to wear his mommy's earrings. 


Desiree and Dave let the kids play on their Wii. The game Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 became a total hit. My kids LOVED it! We must get that game so they can play it at home. (As I type this they are going nuts telling Hotch about it.)


I love this handsome boy so much! He was being really silly. Wish we lived close by so we could see him all of the time. 


While the big kids played Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Delaney and Ryan played with his trains. Love how serious he was while he played trains!


It turned out to be a great day inspite of my lousy foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment