Tuesday, November 6, 2012

July 4th 2012-Archdale, NC

We love watching fireworks in Archdale, North Carolina. There is a small subdivision right behind Archdale's Creekside Park where we love to chill and watch the fireworks. This year we had our nephew along for the event. He entertained us with his amateur pyrotechnics. Here's our crew!


Delaney LOVES to run!


Love my sweet boy!


Alyssa is really excited that she has root beer. Can you tell?


Kyle had far too much fun with all the fireworks he bought.


These kids make my world so much brighter. We had a blast hanging out eating pizza and waiting for the fireworks to start.


The kids went down with Kyle to watch him set off more fireworks.


I love this man! 


She couldn't wait to get out the glow sticks.


Yep, those are my wizarding kids!


Don't know how many fireworks Kyle had, but he put on quite a show.


Love that my girls are such good friends!


One can never have too many glow sticks.


I love fireworks and photographing them. These remind me of palm trees.



These fireworks remind me of dandelions. The top photo is my favorite. Reminds me of a dandelion and its seeds being blown away in the wind. 


These fireworks remind me of flowers, especially sunflowers or daisies.


These photos turned out so cool. Love the explosion of color in the center.


These fireworks remind me of sea anemones and a sea urchins.


 Archdale, NC firework show is always great fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment