Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beach Trip 2012 (Part 2) - Oak Island, NC

We had such a blast at the beach the first day (about 4 1/2 hrs in the morning and 3 hours in the evening) that we were wiped out the next day. Everyone slept in late and then we unanimously agreed to relax around the house until after dinner. It was so nice to just chill inside the beach house!



We headed to the beach in front of the Oak Island lighthouse after dinner.


I love this photo of the kids!

 Even though the sky was cloudy and threatening to rain the beach was still gorgeous. It was windy and the ocean was a little choppy.


Had to get some photos in before they ran off to play in the mild surf.


I am so grateful that my kids are such good friends and loving siblings.


Braxton had the best time digging a huge hole.


As the sun started to set behind the clouds I captured this photo of my darling Alyssa. She is growing up way too quickly.

Braxton, Alyssa and Delaney are my greatest treasures! 


This is photo captures their personalities so beautifully!


Look at that sunset in the background. Man, my kids are so precious!


 At sunset the colors were so impressive!


Hotch is such a wonderful man! He supports me in my passion for very amateur photography. Plus he has a red beard which I love!


Love seeing the blue of the sky barely peeking through the colorful clouds.

Such a perfect evening to be at the beach!


As a last hurrah the sky changed into bright pinks and oranges with little pops of yellow. It was so incredible and ended our day in such a magnificent way!


We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to behold the beauty of such an impressive sunset and to enjoy time in such a peaceful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment