Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cemetery Horses - Franklinville, NC

It was so nice to spend the whole day photographing three different country cemeteries. Unfortunately, I ran out of room on my card before I finished my last cemetery. I rushed home to get a new card and grabbed the kids to come out with me. While I was photographing the last few rows of headstones the kids went exploring and they attracted a bunch of horses. 


Cracked me up seeing how many horses were checking out the kids.


Made the kids really happy!


Then we headed over to the Franklinville Park to play as the sun set. The light was lovely reflecting off the Deep River.


Look how enchanting Franklinville, NC looks with its Christmas decorations up on Main St. That really is all of Main St!


It was a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment